iROADS® is easy to use having a familiar and easily understood graphical user interface that is map based with standard Microsoft Windows ribbon controls and comes with a comprehensive user manual. It can be set up and used “out of the box” by a competent engineer or technician with a good understanding of asset management. All data, rules, deterioration models, maintenance triggers and treatments, costs, budgets, etc. are held as data that can be added to or modified by the user. TRL are able to offer a range of services to support setup and initial use, and can provide on-going support and consultancy, covering:
- Customisation and configuration
- Institutional change and support and business process improvements
- Implementation on the client’s IT infrastructure
- Training and engineering consultancy for users
- Ongoing help desk support for the iROADS software
We offer a range of complementary services to support and maximise value from existing assets with services to cover all aspects of Highways and Asset Management, including Asset Management Consultancy, Training and Asset Valuation.
We are trusted experts in condition projection and forward planning of works, value management and whole life costing, as well as scheme identification, treatment types and asset valuation. TRL’s products and services deliver tangible value to our customers in the public and private sectors throughout the world. We aim to build long-term relationships with client organisations to ensure success of their Highways Asset Management Plans.
Our data management and consultancy services include:
- Data cleansing and management
- System Implementation
- Development of Asset Management processes and plans
- Development of lifecycle plans
- Highways investment business cases, assessment of backlog and investment need
- Development of local rules/data/surveys/lifecycle plans