We offer a range of training options to support the implementation and operation of iROADS® ; as well as open training events that cover particular aspects of iROADS and highways asset management, we can tailor training to users’ specific requirements and level of knowledge.
The licence for iROADS includes some training and implementation support, with additional days available on request.
The following training courses are aimed at our growing list of iROADS users:
- Overview of iROADS and its functionality
- Scheme Creation
- Value Management
- Condition Projection
- Producing Forward Works Programmes
- Lifecycle Planning
- Whole Life Costing
- Reporting and spatial analysis through GIS
In addition, TRL offer a range of training and consultancy services that cover all aspects of Highways and Asset Management. We have courses aimed at numerous skill levels and positions within your organisation from basic overviews aimed at senior management and/or new starters to developing highly advanced solutions in very specialist fields.
We offer a variety of training courses that are independent from specific PMS or Asset Management systems and are aimed at all Highway Engineers and Managers. Our standard training courses include:
- Solving The Asset Management Puzzle
- Asset Valuation
- Producing a Skid Resistance Policy document
- Developing your HAMP and putting asset management into practice
- Understanding Scanner survey data & RCI
- Producing a skidding resistance policy docment
- UKPMS & condition surveys overview (aimed at beginners and managers)
- A full understanding of the UKPMS Process
- Development & undertaking of Value Management surveys
- Footway surveys & prioritising maintenance programmes
- Training and accreditation for UKPMS visual surveys
We also offer bespoke courses, mentoring, knowledge transfer and ‘one to one’ consultancy services tailored to meet your specific needs. Topics covered include rules and parameters and the development of bespoke local rules and processes to produce outputs such as a 5-year Forward Works Programme in a transparent, robust and repeatable manner. We can also cover the implementation of local Key Performance Indicators, levels of service, value management and lifecycle planning.